Meredith, Andi and I Andi, Dave Sinclair and Meredith
After spending Christmas in New York, James and I have arrived back in Australia just in time for the Portsea Polo game. It was an absolutely gorgeous day with a lovely sea breeze as Portsea is literally right on the ocean just one town over from Sorrento.
I was right back in my element and it sorta felt like i was back in Palm Beach watching the polo and people.
After the matches, we headed back up to Sorrento and began the arduous task of finding a place to have dinner. Unfortunately there were soooo many people there due to the polo that finding a place to have dinner with such a big group proved to be extremely hard. After a very long wait we managed to find a table and have a lovely meal. Afterwards we went to a place called Three Palms where James ran into some friends from school. It's amazing how often we run into people James knows !
No comments:
Post a Comment